Cargo Track Login
We can provide real-time status of your cargo in transit, on dock and after delivery. To register, please contact the following:
Note: Only one login account is required for customers with cargo at multiple terminals. After logging in, please select the site at the top of the main menu to switch terminals.
Western Stevedoring IT Services
In addition to managing Infrastructure and Support, Western Stevedoring’s IT department develops and maintains a wide range of information systems to support operations, administration, customers and industry stakeholders:
- Marine break-bulk and cruise ship terminal operating systems
- Web portals for shippers, receivers and ocean carriers
- Timekeeping, payroll and invoicing systems for ship stevedoring and terminal operations
- Occupational health and safety management
- Gear Locker management and equipment fleet maintenance
- Foremen despatch
- Financial systems
- EDI and web service interfaces for customers and industry stakeholders
- Business Intelligence / Analytics
The diversity of these systems is a reflection of Western Group’s diverse business model, including break-bulk terminal and ship stevedoring operations across a wide range of commodities, cruise ship terminal operations, off-dock container reload and third-party logistics, Finished Vehicle Processing Centres and bus charters and tours.
These systems are deployed throughout a network of offices in British Columbia. Our operational databases support the safe and efficient movement of over ten million tons of cargo and half a million passengers annually.